Russia-Ukraine conflict: What are the most pressing challenges? How can we mitigate the negative consequences?
Our greatest fears became reality, Russia has unilaterally decided to attack Ukrainian territory in the early hours of February 24th, with unforeseeable consequences for civil populations and Europe’s (perhaps even world’s) security order at large. Our thoughts are with those suffering at the moment from this senseless power politics.
In this sad moment of European history, we opened a platform for people to express their thoughts about the current situation and share constructive ideas on what could be done to mitigate negative consequences. We are now in the second phase - consolidating the ideas of the discussion held during 2 open discussion nights and online into a blog post. Do you want to contribute? Then click here
How it works :
- Login into Policy Kitchen to have access to all the content
- The stream serves to share immediate thoughts and news
- Share your reliable sources of information on the topic "trustful information"
- Ideas were submitted until 17 March answering the question: What are the most pressing challenges? How can we mitigate the negative consequences? They're now being summarised into a blog post.
- Consolidation of the results into a blog post is happening here.